She is also a doctor of letters: a thesis devoted to preciousness through some Parisian literary salons. She is the author of four books and a number of articles published among others in the Revue des Deux Mondes.
Born in Poland, she has long shared her life between Paris and Australia (Adelaide).
- 2019 October 18th to 27th: Florence, selected for the 12th Florence Biennale
- June 2018: Lausanne, Suiss Art Space, selected for "Aquarelles" Salon
- 2018 March 9th to 24th: Lausanne, Suiss Art Space, Salon "Couleurs"
- 2017 September 16th to November 6th: La Baule, Salon "Art et la Mer"
- 2017 June 29th to July 10th Paris: Orangerie of the Palais du Luxembourg
-2016 february :Paris, International Salon if Art, Caroussel du Louvre
-2016 february: International Exhibition of Contemporary Art, Porte de Versailles
-2015 october 23rd to 26th: Paris, Contemporary Art Fair, Espace Pierre Cardin
- 2015 July and August: Paris, Salon du Vieux Colombier, place Saint-Sulpice, mairie du 6e
- 2015 february: Paris, le Marais, galerie Art&Miss
-2015 February and March: Paris, Odéon, KOKO ShowRoom
-2014 November 25th to 30th: Paris, Grand Palais, Salon des Indépendants
-2014 february: London, 5th Base Gallery
- 2013 September: New York, Manhattan (Chelsea), Montserrat Gallery
-2013 July: Paris XVe, Swiss Village, Galerie Artitude
-2013 June and July: Paris VIe, Galerie The Studio, rue Servandoni
-2013 February 14th to 25: Paris XVe, Swiss Village, Galerie Artitude
- 2012 October 20th to November 9th: Paris, mairie du VIe, place Saint-Sulpice, XVI Biennale des Artistes du VIe
-2012 June 10th to July 2nd: Paris VIe, Galerie Dazelle, rue Lobineau
-1999 June: Art gallery of the University of Adelaide, Australia
-1997 May Art gallery of the University of Adelaide, Australia